Fans who have bought PSLs can list their PSLs for sale on SI Tickets. Fans can adjust the PSL Fee for any PSL listings they put up for sale. The Ticket Price paid is fixed and cannot be adjusted.
SI Tickets retains a 15% Fee if the reservations sell. Any proceeds for a PSL sale will be issued as a payment paid via PayPal.
Listing Your PSL for Sale
Follow these instructions to list your PSL for sale:
- Locate the PSL Order that you wish to list for sale on SI Tickets. PSL Orders can be located in your SI Tickets Account > Postseason Reservations > Orders tab.
- Select the blue List for Sale button located on the bottom left of your PSL Order.
- In the pop-up module, input the quantity of reservations that you wish to list for sale and adjust the PSL Fee.
- Select the List For Sale button to list the inventory on the SI Tickets PSL Marketplace.
The PSL Listing will go up for sale on the SI Tickets PSL Marketplace and it will display in your PSL Listings page in your SI Tickets Account, where you can manage your PSL listing (SI Tickets Account > Postseason Reservations > Listings tab).
Editing Your PSL Listings
Follow these instructions to edit your PSL Listings:
- Locate the PSL Listing that you wish to Edit. PSL Listings can be located in your SI Tickets Account > Postseason Reservations > Listings tab.
- Select the blue Edit Listing button located on the bottom left of your PSL Listing.
- In the pop-up module, you can adjust the PSL Fee.
- Select the Update Listing button on the pop-up module to update the price of the listing.
To edit the quantity of the PSL that you have listed for sale, you must delete the listing and then re-list the PSL in the desired quantity.
Deleting Your PSL Listings
Follow these instructions to delete your PSL listings:
- Locate the listing that you wish to delete. Listings can be located in your SI Tickets Account > Postseason Reservations > Listings tab.
- Select the blue Cancel Listing button located on the bottom left of your PSL Listing.
Once the listing has been deleted, you will receive an email confirmation from SI Tickets that the listing has been deleted, and it will no longer be listed for sale on the SI Tickets PSL Marketplace.
Once you have sold part or all of your PSL listing, SI Tickets will notify you via email confirming the sale. The email confirmation will include all details about the sale, including the Event Information, Quantity Sold, Seating Zone, PSL Fee (i.e. the Sale Price), SI Tickets fee, and your Net Profit.
PLEASE NOTE: SI Tickets retains a 15% fee of the final sale price (the SI Tickets Fee).
The Net Profit will be issued to you via PayPal. Link your PayPal account to your SI Tickets Account in order to receive your payment.
Fans can view the details of PSL Sales in My Account > Postseaon Reservations > Sales page. For more information about selling PSLs, please don’t hesitate to contact support.
Fans have the opportunity to sell PSLs if the PSL event is active. SI Tickets closes the market for each PSL event when either (a) the team has made the game or (b) when the team has been eliminated.
Once the market for a PSL event has closed, all PSL listings - including reservations listed by fans - will be removed from SI Tickets.
If you have any questions about listing PSLs for sale or if you have any questions about an existing PSL sale, please contact support.